Join instructor Michael Hunter Thompson for an educational workshop on digital manipulation, where you will learn:
– How to use various Photoshop tools, such as selection tools, clone and transform tools.
– How to use these tools to manipulate the giraffe photograph included (or another you bring to the workshop)
– How to use your own image to manipulate throughout the class discussion
– Basic camera and computer skills
– Basic familiarity with image-editing software, including Photoshop, Lightroom or equivalent
– A laptop with your preferred image-editing software installed and a few images to use during the workshop
*Members who wish to sign up for the series of photography workshops may do so at $75.00, a savings of $25.00.
Contact us at 301.777.2787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.