The Palace Theatre, 31 East
The Palace Theatre, 31 East Main, will be featuring Paul Bollenback live on October 13th at 7:30pm. Paul Bollenback’s emotionally expressive style and eclectic approach is the result of years of listening, studying and playing music by Carlos Santana, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, John Scofield, Pat Metheny, Kenny Burrell, Herbie Hancock, Bill Evans, John Coltrane, Wayne Shorter, and Jimi Hendrix. Bollenback attended the University of Miami as a music major. He later studied privately for eight years with Baltimore-based professor of Theory/Composition Asher Zlotnik. In 1997, Bollenback was named Musician of the Year at the Washington Area Music Awards, and became an Adjunct Professor of Music at the American University in Washington, DC. In addition to his continued associations with Gary Bartz, Jeff “Tain” Watts, Joey DeFrancesco, Joe Locke, and East Meets Jazz, Paul continues to tour with his own groups.
Recent performances include the Blue Note in Fukuoka, Japan, the Blue Note In New York City, Le Club in Moscow, the Newark Museum and the Rochester Jazz Festival. He teaches at Queens College, the New School and at the Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore. Paul has appeared on the Tonight Show, Good Morning America, Joan Rivers, The Today Show, and Entertainment Tonight. Paul has been a resident artist at the Litchfield Jazz Camp since 1999.
(Saturday) 7:30 pm
31 East Main Street
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home