Bencoolen at Dante’s
$7 Rock. Blues. Funk. Shred. Sax.
Rock. Blues. Funk. Shred. Sax. A few words that may come to mind when Bencoolen fills the airwaves.
The group welcomes their formal debut album, Daydream, this March. The record cycles through genres seamlessly, from pop to funk to rock, capturing the genre-bending spectacle now expected out of their live performance. The record is headlined by “Tonight,” “Roll On,” and “Daydream” where listeners are enveloped in steady pulses, swaggering leads, and confident vocal performances. The release was made possible by the generosity of Dragon’s Lair Studios and producer Addison Smith’s touch behind the controls. It was captured in a cabin tucked away in the lush hills of West Virginia.
Self-managed and self-booked, Bencoolen is proud of their first full-length project and plans to tackle their biggest tour to date this Spring.
(Friday) 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
16 w. Main Street, Frostburg MD 21532
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home