EMANATE: new class launch
Join Brittany THIS Saturday for
Join Brittany THIS Saturday for a Full Moon launch of her new class EMANATE.
•come forth; originate
to flow out or proceed, as from
a source or origin.
EMANATE is a slow flowing yoga movement class with focus on fluidity, balance, stretching + lengthening, breath, and stabilizing strength. A truly unique movement experience, we will be connecting our yoga asanas with fluid movements in every plane of motion. We work through four movement patterns- full, partial, and small range of motion, as well as isometric holds. Breath centered, chakra grounding and opening, and balance focused. As always, class is set to a carefully curated playlist. Come ready to move outside of your comfort zone and sweat a little.
This will be a 75 minute class, with sound + reiki healing included in Savasana, with some special full moon practices woven into class.
Please sign up via link in comments!
EMANATE will be offered regularly starting in June!
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
In The Zen Yoga
30 W. Main Street, Frostburg, MD 21532
- Innovation & New Ownership at Spectrum Design Services
- 2nd Annual Pig Out in the Park – August 17, 2019
- Frostburg’s Arts & Entertainment District Re-Designated for 10 Years!
- State of Main Street – A Note from the Main Street Manager
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Mountain City Cabinets – Custom Craftsmanship