Fried Chicken Jazz!
What a convivial scene we
What a convivial scene we had on the porch at the Hen House again at our last gig. Capture that long-forgotten summertime-feeling, overlooking those rolling hills. Tuck into the onion rings, order a bucket of steamed crabs, and take home an extra load of fried chicken.
Oh yes, we’ll be playing Jazz Standards, Samba, Bossa Nova, upbeat Blues, and we’ll take your requests. Mike Gellar on guitar, Christiana Drapkin sings. Always a sweet gig!
Added bonus: You’ll miss the weekend rush-hour traffic going home. Who could ask for anything more?
(Sunday) 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Hen House Restaurant
18072 National Pike, Frostburg, Maryland 21532
- Innovation & New Ownership at Spectrum Design Services
- 2nd Annual Pig Out in the Park – August 17, 2019
- Frostburg’s Arts & Entertainment District Re-Designated for 10 Years!
- State of Main Street – A Note from the Main Street Manager
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Mountain City Cabinets – Custom Craftsmanship