Kick Masters University
CALLING ALL ATHLETES AGES 11-19... Kick
CALLING ALL ATHLETES AGES 11-19…
Kick Masters University (Academic Semester #11) is committed to providing an atmosphere of high intensity and motivation where students will develop the physical and mental skills necessary for advancement in the martial arts and an overall healthy lifestyle. Sessions will introduce students to numerous styles of martial arts and application of high-level training exercises, all while providing participants with a understanding of concepts such as perseverance, goal setting, and teamwork in fun, exciting, and challenging ways.
This two-day event happens on Thursday, July 11th and Friday, July 12th from 10:00AM – 3:00PM at the Kick Masters Karate Campus. Participants must be between 11-19 years old and no prior martial arts training is necessary.
*Sessions will focus on the following: Weaponry, Sparring, Flexibility, Krav Maga, Throws and Ground Grappling, Pad/Bagwork, Nutrition, Team Building, Board Breaking, Motivation, Physical Conditioning, and Endurance Games.
All activities will focus on developing physical and mental conditioning of the student. A special awards graduation ceremony will commence upon completion! Call 301-689-8874 to enroll.
June 11 (Tuesday) 10:00 am - July 11 (Thursday) 3:00 am
Kick Masters Karate
16318 Clarysville Road, Frostburg, MD 21532
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home