LARRY KEEL at Dante’s featuring The Plate Scrapers
Dante's Bar, 16 W Main,
Dante’s Bar, 16 W Main, will be featuring Larry Keel and the Plate Scrapers live on December 8th at 8 pm to 1 am. There is a $15 advanced ticket or $20 at the door!
Larry Keel is described by music critics and reviewers as the most powerful, innovative and all-out exhilarating acoustic flatpicking guitarist performing today. Keel has absorbed the best lessons from his Bluegrass family upbringing, both sides deeply steeped in the rich mountain music culture and heritage of Southwest Virginia. From there, he has always integrated that solid musical grounding and natural-born talent with his own incomparable approach to playing amplified, acoustic guitar and composing original music. He’s also got a knack for choosing interesting and appealing material from all realms of music with guts, whether it’s a tune written by a fellow songwriter/musician friend or a surprise cover from any number of musical acts all over the map. The combination is pretty irresistible and has earned Keel the highest respect and billing among the top acoustic and jam rock musicians alive, and some now gone: Tony Rice, Chris Thile, Steve Martin, Tim O’Brien, Vassar Clements, Sam Bush, Del McCoury, John Hartford, Bill Monroe, Peter Rowan, and Danny Barnes to name a few.
(Saturday) 8:00 pm - 1:00 am
16 w. Main Street, Frostburg MD 21532
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Princess Restaurant – 80 Years of Sweets & Service
- Spring Cheer: Springtime Fun in Downtown Frostburg