Learn How to Make Smoothies at the Library
Children ages 10
Children ages 10 and up are invited to learn how to make fruit smoothies at the South Cumberland Library on June 19 at 3 p.m. Participants will have the opportunity to learn how to measure, use kitchen equipment and also taste the finished product.
This event is free and open to the public and is in collaboration with The University of Maryland Extension Office.
Questions? Please contact Program Specialist Lindsay Lindsay at email@example.com or 301-777-1200.
(Wednesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
31 Washington St, Cumberland, MD 21502
104 E. Main Street, Frostburg, MD 21532
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home