LIVE! at StarScape: Christian Sands Trio
The Christian Sands Trio presents a LIVE! at StarScape performance. Sands, a five-time Grammy Award-nominated jazz pianist, delivers an innovative look at the entire language of jazz: stride, swing, bebop, progressive, fusion, Brazilian and Afro-Cuban. This intimate, club-style performance includes bar service and a menu of appetizers and desserts. Immediately following the performance, CES and WFWM-FM present the Offstage Series With WFWM, when Chuck Dicken joins the artists onstage for a discussion with the audience. Tickets are $18 for adults and $16.20 for youth under 18. For more information please visit CES’s webpage at ces.frostburg.edu or contact the CES box office at 1-866-849-9237 or 301-687-3137.
The engagement of the Christian Sands Trio is made possible through the Jazz Touring Network program of Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation with support from the National Endowment for the Arts. The Cultural Events Series is supported in part by a grant from the Maryland State Arts Council. On the web at msac.org. CES is sponsored in part by the City of Frostburg.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm
Frostburg State University
101 Braddock Road Frostburg MD 21532
Cultural Events Series(301) 687-3137
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Princess Restaurant – 80 Years of Sweets & Service
- Spring Cheer: Springtime Fun in Downtown Frostburg