Need Resume Help?
Calling all job-seekers!
Calling all job-seekers! Need resume help? Bring your resume to the library to have it reviewed by professionals from the Western Maryland American Job Center.
There will be two upcoming opportunities for individuals to have their resumes reviewed: Wednesday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Westernport Library, and on Wednesday October 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the George’s Creek Library.
Bring a printed copy of your resume or a copy of your resume saved on a flash drive. No appointment necessary, walk-in assistance only.
Resume assistance at the library is free and open to the public.
This event is sponsored by the Maryland Department of Labor, Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning.
Do you have questions about this event? Please contact Program Specialist, Lindsay Lindsay at email@example.com or 301-777-1200. For more information about other upcoming library events and resources visit us online at www.alleganycountylibrary.info .
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Allegany County Library System-George's Creek
76 Main St, Lonaconing, MD 21539
- Shop Maryland Tax Free Week, August 9-15
- Putting Frostburg on the Map: Downtown Frostburg Welcomes First Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- FrostburgFirst Implements Small Business Relief Mini-Grant Program
- Who Wouldn’t Want a Business Here?
- Unsung Heroes: The Essential Workers Keeping Society Moving