Photography Workshop: Legal Issues for Artists
Join attorney Sandi Saville for
Join attorney Sandi Saville for an informative workshop aimed at teaching artists about legal issues impacting their artwork, and how to avoid common errors in running their art business.
Participants will learn:
– Copyright issues and how to apply for one
– Infringement and fair use of others’ materials
– Implications in the digital medium
– Work for hire
– Artists rights after original sale
This workshop is perfect for visual, video and still artists, or any artist who plans to sell their artwork.
*Members who wish to sign up for the series of photography workshops may do so at $75.00, a savings of $25.00.
Contact us at 301.777.2787 or at email@example.com.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home