STORYBOOK HOLIDAY’S MOUNTAIN CITY COOKIE CONTEST
Take home Braggin’ Rights for
Take home Braggin’ Rights for the best “Holiday Cookie” in the Mountain City!
To enter, deliver the following items to Main Street Books from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm on Friday, December 6, 2019, or The Hotel Gunter Ballroom from 12:00-12:30 pm on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
- Completed contest entry form.
- 6 whole cookies in a resealable bag labeled with the name of the cookie.
- 4 dozen cookies broken into fourths to make “tasting pieces”. The pieces should be placed in a disposable, sealed container labeled with the name of the cookie.
Three awards will be given: “Mountain City,” “People’s Choice,” and “Kid’s Choice.” A panel of community judges will determine the Mountain City winner. Choice awards tasting and voting will begin at 1:30 pm at the Hotel Gunter Ballroom. “Mountain City” judging will begin at 2 pm.
The three winners will be announced at the Christmas Tree Lighting in City Place at 6:00 pm on Saturday evening. Prizes will be awarded in each category and the winning recipes will be published in the Cumberland Times Newspaper.
Children and adults are also invited to take part in the free cookie decorating activity. Decorating will begin at 1:30 in the Hotel Gunter Ballroom.
(Saturday) 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
11 W. Main Street
Children's Literature Centreclc@frostburg.edu
- Shop Maryland Tax Free Week, August 9-15
- Putting Frostburg on the Map: Downtown Frostburg Welcomes First Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- FrostburgFirst Implements Small Business Relief Mini-Grant Program
- Who Wouldn’t Want a Business Here?
- Unsung Heroes: The Essential Workers Keeping Society Moving