The Botanical Bartender
This class will explore the
This class will explore the basics of including botanical elements in your cocktails, mocktails, and other libations. We will discuss the botanical history of alcoholic beverages, the elements of the perfect cocktail, and how to make liqueurs, infused spirits, syrups, cocktail bitters, and more. Participants can make their own bitters blend to take home. Fee is $40 and includes handout with recipes, samples to taste, and bitters ingredients. 21+ for this class. Pre-registration is required. Payment options: in person at the shop, send check or money order made out to The Nettle Patch 14 Broadway St. Frostburg, MD 21532, Paypal payment to email@example.com, or message me your email and I’ll send an invoice to pay with a credit or debit card via Paypal’s secure site.
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Nettle Patch, LLC Herb Shop & Apothecary
14 South Broadway, Frostburg, Maryland 21532
- Innovation & New Ownership at Spectrum Design Services
- 2nd Annual Pig Out in the Park – August 17, 2019
- Frostburg’s Arts & Entertainment District Re-Designated for 10 Years!
- State of Main Street – A Note from the Main Street Manager
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Mountain City Cabinets – Custom Craftsmanship