The Holiday Market Artisan Village & Open House
Cumberland—The Allegany Arts
Cumberland—The Allegany Arts Council will hold a Holiday Open House December 8, 2018 from 3-5 pm at the Arts Council at 9 N. Centre Street. The event is free and open to the public and will feature a holiday market filled with handmade pieces by local creators. Items available for purchase will include jewelry, pottery, paintings, woodwork, stained glass, quilting, knitwear, floral arrangements, holiday garlands, and much more. The Holiday Market Artisan Village will be open December 5th-30th.
Performances by local choral, theater, and literary groups will add to the festive atmosphere. “We are particularly excited to have several of our grant recipients performing at the Open House this year,” said Executive Director Julie Westendorff. “The Cumberland Choral Society will be singing Christmas carols, the Cumberland Theatre will be performing scenes and songs from their production of White Christmas, and the FSU Center for Literary Arts will be presenting an interactive writing prompt and reading.” Cookies and hot chocolate will be served, and a variety of children’s activities such as ornament making and gift bag stenciling will round out the fun.
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Princess Restaurant – 80 Years of Sweets & Service
- Spring Cheer: Springtime Fun in Downtown Frostburg