Women’s Self-Defense Seminar
Kick Masters Karate will be
Kick Masters Karate will be hosting another round of its popular Women’s Self-defense Seminar on Friday, March 15th at 6:30PM for females 12+. Join us as we increase confidence and assertiveness, teach risk reduction and avoidance, develop fast responses and safety awareness, promote escape holds and effective strikes, and teach you how to use environmental objects as weapons (a rolled up magazine can be a very effective self-defense tool). This 2-hour seminar costs $25.00 per person and can be paid the night of the seminar.
Interested? Call 301-689-8874 to get on the class list!
(Friday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kick Masters Karate
16318 Clarysville Road, Frostburg, MD 21532
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Princess Restaurant – 80 Years of Sweets & Service
- Spring Cheer: Springtime Fun in Downtown Frostburg