Frostburg Farmers Market
The Frostburg Farmers Market at
The Frostburg Farmers Market at City Place is where the community meets every Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Allegany Farmers Market is a producer’s only market and offers the area’s best locally-grown fruits, vegetables, flowers, meat, baked goods, coffee, soap, and much more.
Happening May-October in City Place located at 14 S. Water Street Frostburg, MD. Farmers’ Market vendors accept cash, SNAP, WIC, debit, and credit. See everyone at the market!
For more information visit:
(Friday) 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
14 S. Water Street, Frostburg, MD 21532
Allegany Farmers MarketAlleganyfm@gmail.com
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Charlie’s Motel & The Hurry Back Tavern – Homelike Hospitality
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: The Law Office of Jayci Shaw Duncan – Personalized Service You Can Bank On
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: B & B Country Meats: World-Renowned Products – Small Town Service
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Curtis & Grammy Kind Kids – Inspiring Kids with Kindness
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Carter & Roque Real Estate-Making Mountain Maryland Feel Like Home