Gellar, Drapkin and Jazz at Toasted Goat Winery
It's a night of great
It’s a night of great American music with Guitarist Mike Gellar and vocalist Christiana Drapkin. The duo has been playing Jazz together for 20 years. Enjoy an evening of Standards of the Great American Song Book, upbeat Blues, romantic Ballads, and lively Samba and Bossa Nova.
On Thanksgiving weekend 2007, Mike and Christiana recorded their jointly-released CD “Got the World on a String.” They continue to celebrate the Great American Song Book and bring their improvisations and fresh takes to their audiences all over Maryland. Find them on YouTube, and on their websites.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Toasted Goat Winery
11 W. Main Street, Frostburg, MD 21532
- Innovation & New Ownership at Spectrum Design Services
- 2nd Annual Pig Out in the Park – August 17, 2019
- Frostburg’s Arts & Entertainment District Re-Designated for 10 Years!
- State of Main Street – A Note from the Main Street Manager
- A FrostburgFirst Business Spotlight: Mountain City Cabinets – Custom Craftsmanship